Friday, December 10, 2010

[Sports] Why I hate The New England Patriots

Massachusetts. Maine. Connecticut. Vermont. New Hampshire. Rhode Island.

For those who dont know, those states I just named are a part of New England. A region rich in history and home to some of the most ANNOYING PEOPLE ON EARTH. From their COCKY ATTITUDES and their FUCKED UP ASS NASALLY PRODUCED VOICES, These people are pretty close to being the scum of the Earth.

Now im sure I'm going to ruffle some feathers here as I saw in the comments under my post about creating the Patriots Hater page but what you all have to understand is this: "I don't care."

Why dont I care? because people liked and followed my Steelers haters page why? because they hate the steelers. you all have no clue who I am besides a couple of pictures i've thrown up and that I am a diehard Ravens fan. I didnt hold a gun to your head so don't hold me to any standard whatsoever.

With that being said, I have my reasons as to why I do hate the Patriots, but these two are the most prevalent reasons.

-They are my ex-wife's favorite team
-Tom Brady is a fucking bitch.

Yes he's a great QB I wont deny that and yes, my ex-wife is a horrendous person. but what prompted my comments on the PEOPLE of New England? That my friends will have to wait until the divorce but I will tell you this much. I know that not all people are the same, but because of the way ive been treated up there and the way they act, all of you New Englanders are guilty until proven innocent.

Either way, enjoy the page. Spread the hate and CHEER everytime Tom Brady gets hit and BOO everytime Tom Brady gets hit and they throw a flag (which is every single fucking time and you know it). OR, defend your team. I dont give a fuck. just enjoy yourself.

-Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment