Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So im starting a blog thing...

Ok so after "Sparkman's Forever Radio Show" never took off the ground (We did have one show...a test show...just kinda seemed a bit much to take in because of the server) i figured that i'd do something my soon to be ex-wife never wanted me to do, and that is to think on my own and let people see it!

This is merely an introduction so ill let you know what will be featured here.

EVERYTHING.

Mostly my thoughts on sports, entertainment crap, a sprinkle of political nonsense and most of all, the crazy shit that happens in my life. Oh yeah...Shit. Fuck. Hell. Just know that there will be a lot of foul language, and no that wont change.

So I hope you come back, and most of all I hope you enjoy my rants and raves!

-Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment