Sunday, December 12, 2010

[Random] Random Thoughts

-I really like those Christmas remix songs from those commercials...

-Why are those Gap mannequins like...I dont know...sexier than real mannequins...Do they cost more? Am I weird for think that anything plastic is sexy?

So Sexy.

-Yogi Bear has always been a kind of a dumb cartoon to me, but this movie makes me want to cut my dick off.

-Playing Xbox Live games on your phone is kind of cool, but I still like my EVO 4G. seriously how can people think that the iPhone is better? Do YOU think its better? watch this

-Is it better to tell your kids about Santa? or let some jerk kid in their school tell them later that he doesnt exist?

-I really hate The Patriots and the Steelers.

-Do you like Ke$ha? Then check this out.
Yup. thats EXACTLY what you think it is.

-So while my insufferable ex-wife has ruined my second christmas in a row, just thought i'd tell you all the things i would like to happen to her...
...or not, because the custody battle isnt over yet.

-When I finally exit the Army, I'm gonna tell you what i REALLY think about it.

-"Bob's Burgers" does not look funny at all. It also really annoys me that none of the characters have chins. like, they arent even drawn for effect. you know, as if the artists just had a flat surface and they just drew something that looked like a butt. Nope. They all look like fucking E.T. cancel the show immediately.


-I made this picture as big as i could so that you can see that tooth. Seriously what the fuck? Must've hit it on the bong.

-what is up with all the monsters in cell phone commercials these days? I dont really have anything to say about it, except i just find it kind weird as shit.

-That girl in the subway commerials with the kid voice? you know, the one with the big ass teeth who doesnt open her mouth when she's talking? can we kill her? and Ke$ha?

-Sparks

3 comments:

  1. Lol did you see the uncensored pic of Kesha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie, I saw it. Gross.

    Spark, you can find the uncensored pic on perezhilton.com, just search for Ke$sha. Bitch is NASTY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea she is. Im surprised she was clean shaven though!

    ReplyDelete