Friday, December 10, 2010

[Self Explanatory] Random Thoughts

I'm pissed because I missed the Community Holiday special last night thanks to the Titans/Colts game. Most of you know i was born and raised in Baltimore and that even though I live in Tennessee, I am a diehard Ravens fan. now i understand that if the Ravens were playing I'd be like "FUCK JOEL McHALE" while i build up static cling because im doing the Ray Lewis dance in my living room. Does that make me a hypocrite? Of course it does.

Have you seen This Commercial? Oh. I'm sure you have. Is this not one of the most annoying things youve ever seen? Not only does the girls voice sound fucking awful and layered more than a Dagwood Sandwich, she stands there, making her INDIE EXPRESSIONLESS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS all like "LOOK AT ME, IM QUUUUIIIRRRRRKKKKYYYYY and DIFFERENT and THEREFORE BETTER THAN YOUUUUUU" Now, some people will argue with me on this one and ill say to that GO THE FUCK AHEAD! You know WHY? because i am SICK AND TIRED of INDIE THIS and QUIRKY THAT and "OOOOO THATS DIFFERENT SO ITS AUTOMATICALLY BETTER. Now dont get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with individuality at all. All I'm saying is that im tired of the Fanboys and the Emo-Indie heads celebrating something such as this...but as SOON as they decide that they, you know, want to MAKE A LIVING DOING THIS (Honestly I hope they dont. I think they should just go back to working at Trader Joes...well...the guy can, he's actually...you know...TALENTED), they are a sellout. For more Indie hatred check this out

HAHAHA!!!!! Wow she looks like a pro doing that. I've never smoked anything in my life and she did that shit without even trying. Let me ask you all a question. Why is it that guys like me can go into a courtroom, have a woman say we did all these terrible things without providing one shred of evidence and we get in trouble (i am talking about something im goin through right now. just using an example) But people in hollywood, namely Miley Cyrus can, under the legal age of drinking not only get caught drinking alcohol in a club ON TAPE, and not be arrested or have the establishment fined or shut down? The Olsen Twins did the same shit a few years ago! LINDSAY LOHAN WAS PULLED OVER WITH COCAINE AND NOT ARRESTED! But let my black ass litter. oh LAWDY LAWDY THE PO PO DONE COME GOT ME FOR THROWIN A CHICKEN BONE ON THE GROUND AT THE BUS STOP.

this is all i got for now. do me a favor....tell your friends about this blog because I enjoy doing this, and I love people reading and leaving comments on the dumb stuff i say. you can also subscribe to it and follow it on twitter and what not. oh...and click on that ad over there to the right. i dont care if you read or buy or whatever, just click on the mother fucker. please? Later

-Sparks

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO I love thiiiiiiiiiiiiis! Oh lawdy lawdy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "But let my black ass litter. oh LAWDY LAWDY THE PO PO DONE COME GOT ME FOR THROWIN A CHICKEN BONE ON THE GROUND AT THE BUS STOP."

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian. But it is true. I cannot believe Lindsay got off AGAIN for her coke head ways.

    ReplyDelete